Free Shipping on orders over US$10

TWINKANIME Demon Slayer Ring Fashion Anime Style “All 21” sterling 925 silver quality high durability Ring

$32.98

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

Price: $32.98
(as of May 22,2022 17:09:36 UTC – Details)

ISRHEWs –

Product Description

According to the original "Demon Slayer" the image of the characters designed

According to the original "Demon Slayer" the image of the characters designed

Demon Slayer series rings (All 21 kinds)!

According to the original “Demon Slayer” the image of the characters designed, Demon Slayer series rings (All 21 kinds). A confident work of TWINKANIME! Each one is hand-polished by artisans to achieve rigorous attention to detail.

The size can be adjusted freely

The size can be adjusted freely

Demon Slayer’s unique ring designs for each character (All 21 kinds)

With the birth of this ring as an opportunity to open up a new animation fashion world, to the world of the Demon Slayer fans show the charm of combining animation and fashion. The size of the ring can be adjusted freely. Details of the product: Ring circumference(53.5mm) Height(4.8mm) Thickness(1.6mm) Weight(3g). There is a little error, please prevail in kind.

wear

wear

High fashion, extraordinary charm, do not pick the occasion to use! !

・Cosplay, festivals, events, photography, Halloween, drag parties, school celebrations, collectibles, Instagram, Youtube videos, fashion, and more. Beautifully wrapped in a special case, it makes a great gift.

925 sterling silver

925 sterling silver

Jewelry mini protective pouch

Jewelry mini protective pouch

Jewelry maintenance method

Jewelry maintenance method

What is 925 silver?

Sterling Silver, which contains 92.5% Silver, and the remaining 7.5% is a Silver alloy made of steel and other metals.

In general, silver with a purity of 92.5% is the least easily vulcanized (not easily blackened).

Jewelry mini protective pouch

1. PVC packaging

2. Anti-oxidation and anti-discoloration

3. Transparent and sealed

4. Convenient to carry

Jewelry maintenance method

1. Avoid contact with acid, alkali and corrosive substances.

2. Please take off the jewelry when entering the bath or swimming.

3. Be sure to wipe with a soft cloth after use.

4. Please keep it in a soft bag or jewelry box.

Reassuring support

Reassuring support

Reassuring support

Our company(Band: TWINKANIME), are meticulous about details, giving meticulous attention to them. If the product is damaged or confused, we will deal with it quickly. Please feel free to consult us. When ordering, make sure it’s TWINKANIME.

Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 3.54 x 3.15 x 1.1 inches; 1.2 Ounces
Item model number ‏ : ‎ TA666
Department ‏ : ‎ Boys
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ September 8, 2021
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09FQ1SW61

【Quality control】Excellent sterling silver 925, with high sense and durability, can be worn for a long time. In general, silver with a purity of 92.5% is the most difficult to vulcanize (not easily blackened). A confident work of Twinkies! Each one is hand-polished by artisans to achieve rigorous attention to detail.
【Freely adjust】 The size of the ring can be adjusted freely. Details of the product: Ring circumference(53.5mm) Height(4.8mm) Thickness(1.6mm) Weight(3g). There is a little error, please prevail in kind. Material: international sterling 925 silver, packaging contents: Ring, Sterling silver inspection certificate, Special wipe of TWINKANIME.
【Suitable for various occasions】 High class and fashionable, very charming, can be used in all kinds of occasions. Cosplay, festivals, events, photography, Halloween, drag parties, school celebrations, collectibles, Instagram, Youtube videos, fashion, and more. Beautifully wrapped in a special case, it makes a great gift.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “TWINKANIME Demon Slayer Ring Fashion Anime Style “All 21” sterling 925 silver quality high durability Ring”

Your email address will not be published.

TWINKANIME Demon Slayer Ring Fashion Anime Style “All 21” sterling 925 silver quality high durability Ring

$32.98

Anime Stuff
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart